Yendala Laxminarayana , Ex.MLA Nizamabad Urban,Former BJP floor leader.
Name: Yendala Laxminarayana
- Father Name: Yendala Chinnaiah
- Date Of Birth and Age: 01.03.1963
- Address: 5-6-200
Nizamabad – 503003.
- Educational Qualifications: B.A
- Profession: Agriculture
- Caste: B.C (Munnuru Kapu)
- Year Of Joining In The Politics: 1982
- Background Of The Family: Agriculture
Name Of The Political Party: Bharatiya Janata Party
- Posts Held & Past Works
BJP District President (2001),
State Executive member in the year 2006.
- Serving as BJP State Vice President (2010).
- Actively participated in agitations against the Govt. policy of privatization of Nizamabad Co-op Sugar Factory & Nizam Sugar Factory, Bodhan.
- Worked for the betterment of lives of Beedi Rollers of Nizamabad.
- Worked for the early release of funds for Broad Gauge Conversion in Nizamabad.
- Actively participated in agitations against the construction of Babli dam by the Maharastra Govt.
and also for the release of singur waters.
- Elected as Member of Legislative Assembly from 017-Nizamabad Urban Assembly Constituency in General Elections 2009 against D. Srinivas with 11,000 + majority votes.
- Actively participated in Telangana Agitation and resigned from the seat of MLA on 14.02.2010 as per the decision of JAC, required for the formation of separate Telangana state.
- Elected as MLA from Nzb urban constituency in By-elections 2010 by defeating D.Srinivas with 12,000+ majority votes consequently for the second time.
- Elected as BJP Assembly Floor Leader (2010).
- Contested from Nizamabad Parliament as a BJP Candidate in 2014 and gain 2.5lac votes.
- Contested from Nizamabad Urban Assembly Consistency as a BJP Candidate and Lost.